Wednesday, 30 November 2011

WK16: Day 3 - Oh BOY!!!

Oh BOY!!!!! I can’t believe it, we found out today that we are the proud parents of not 1, not 2 but 4 BOYS!  I am amazed and over joyed! Again it was too early for the fetal medicine specialist to confirm this himself but we saw what we saw. I can’t believe there wasn’t even one little girl amongst them :)

The scan went really well  with all babies (or boys as I can now refer to them as) doing great. They are all growing in line with the standard growth measurements, and our professor even commented that quite rarely for multiplies they are all pretty much identical sizes which is amazing. There is no sign of TTTS either, so we are chuffed to bits. I walked around with a really stupid grin on my face all day today! It’s amazing that we now know their sexes, and it makes it so much more real for me. How wrong was my prediction about 3 girls!!! I honestly thought the twins would be girls. The name hunt begins... I didn’t get any scan pics today, but I’ll get some in two weeks at the next scan.

1 comment:

  1. LOL... Our MFM or the sonographer confirmed our boys in the end of our 14th week. We also had all 3 babies within an ounce of each other, almost identical sizes.

    ReplyDelete