Sunday, 13 November 2011

WK13: Day 7 - Comfort Rocks

The last few days have been quite uneventful. I’ve just slept a lot and eaten loads. I been having quite a few abdominal pains which I’m hoping are only stretching pains rather than anything serious. They’ve been going on for the last couple of days and I can’t find a way to ease them other than dose myself up on paracetamol. It’s been an emotional time and my nausea shows no real sign of going anywhere for a while either. We went to the park today and i couldn’t stop myself from looking at the other mums and children trying to imagine myself with 3 more. It’s going to be really hard! A close friend popped in for a visit and we chatted about writing an Autobiography about my life. I seem to have had quite an interesting journey over the last 30 years with this being the real cherry on the top. It would be amazing to be able to tell my story for others to read. I have recently come across a book called ‘The Good Sisters’ which is the story of the first surviving c-section quads. Amazingly they were born at Southmead hospital in Bristol. Their website has a couple of pages of the book available to read and it’s absolutely fascinating. I really must get a copy!

I think the most exciting news of the weekend is our new mattress!! WOW...its a beast, not lying it`s about 12 inches thick! Going to need LOTS of support!!! It’s been a long time coming. It’s a lot firmer than the old one so will take some time to get used to, but at least this means Mart and I can sleep happily in the same bed together :)

Here’s my 13 week bump in all it’s glory....

13 weeks pregnant

No comments:

Post a Comment