Sunday, 6 November 2011

WK12: Day 7 - The Bump is Growing


After quite a difficult week, it’s nice to report that I’ve had a good weekend :) I woke up yesterday feeling like I really needed some time alone with Mart, and I think he felt the same. We were luckily able to leave Luke with a friend and go into town to spend some time together as well as look for some clothes for my rapidly growing belly. I desperately need a coat as it’s getting so cold but didn`t have much luck finding one, they are all so expensive. I just can’t justify spending £60 on something I am going to wear for a few months. My nausea has been a lot better this weekend as well. I’m still really tired but that also seems to be a bit more manageable, rather than the usual head in the hands tired.

We’ve spent a lot of time talking about all the things we are going to need and ways that we can utilise space in the house. We’re only in a two bed place, so we are going to need to move at some point, but for the meantime to save as much money as we can so it’s probably best if we stay where we are. I have been looking for 3 bed places in the area to get an idea on what’s out there, but there just doesn’t seem to be much available.

One of my dearest friends came round today and cooked us most amazing roast dinner. She also cooked some other meals to go in the freezer which was so kind! I really don’t know what I would do without my amazing friends, they are so good to us. Her little girl Naomi is one of Luke`s best buddies and he absolutely loves having her round to play. The house is usually chaos when the two of them get together!

Last but not least, here’s the weekly bump pic... I can’t believe how much I’m growing

 12 weeks pregnant




No comments:

Post a Comment