Tuesday, 22 November 2011

WK15: Day 2 - The Support is Great

Not a very exciting start to the week. I’m definitely feeling better, although I had to leave work early yesterday to come home and rest for a couple of hours. Work has being so amazing, they have given me the ability to be a bit flexible about where I work from depending on how I’m feeling and what I need to do. I really can’t tell you how much I appreciate it!!! It takes off a lot of worry and pressure allowing me to focus on myself and the babies. With a couple of hours sleep I was fine and managed to finish my hours during the rest of the afternoon and evening.

Something else which started a couple of days ago which I don’t particularly like are the small heart palpitations I`m getting. They are quite disturbing to be honest as I’ve not had anything like that before where I find myself suddenly gasping for breath and feeling my heart thumping in my chest at quite a rate. I had a look on the Internet and apparently it1s quite common in pregnancy, as your heart needs to pump more blood around. Some women on the forums were complaining about it and getting up to 20 per hour which I certainly wouldn’t want!

No comments:

Post a Comment