I
really struggled with my nausea and tiredness today and work was almost
unbearable. I always seem to reach a slump at about 2pm which ends up in me
either having to put my head down on my desk or having to go into a meeting
room to lie on the sofa for 10mins. Today was particularly bad and I had to go
for a walk around the block to get some fresh air. I also had some horrible
abdominal and back pains which I couldn't help worry about. When I keep being
told what a high risk pregnancy this is, it’s going to be hard not to worry
about the slightest niggle. I have been feeling great mentally after my healing
session yesterday, but it only takes something small like this to make you
question your body and make you feel bad again. I also told work today about
the specialist advising that I’d probably need to stop work around 20 weeks.
They seemed to really understand which I hope continues as it takes so much of
the worry off me.
Something
that I forget to mention yesterday about the specialist was that he measured me
and said I was measuring about 17-20 weeks, so I’m about two months bigger than
I should be with a singleton. I’ve already put on nearly a stone as well. (6.3kg)
No comments:
Post a Comment