Sunday, 4 December 2011

WK16: Day 7 - Fun Times

I've had such a good weekend! Hooray for friends, yummy food and giggles :) Dinner on Friday for one of my closest friends birthday was amazing. It was pretty rubbish not being able to enjoy all the merryment with everyone else, but just being in the company of such lovely people and seeing friends I haven't seen for ages was great! I didn't last very long, was in a taxi home by 12:30, hehe! I then spent the rest of the weekend with another of my dearest friends and godmummy to Luke. I came away from the weekend with a the warm feeling you get when you get then chance to properly relax and chat with people you love. Otherwise the rest of this week has been a good one, not much other baby news to report. I'm still getting my head around the fact that we're having 4 boys! The more I think about it the more I realise that practically it makes lots of sense that they are all the same sex, sharing rooms, toys, clothes etc!

Here's my weekly bump pic. 

16 weeks pregnant





No comments:

Post a Comment