Can
this be the start of what’s to come? (I hope so). I can’t remember the last
time I made it through the day with such mild morning sickness, and I've also
not been as exhausted as usual. It makes such a change! Mentally I've been
feeling quite strong today too. I still don’t know how we are going to manage
financially which is such a worry. I really need to start looking at companies
I can write to this evening. I’ve put it off for a while as I don’t want to
send a load of letters out and then something happens but now is as good a time
as any. Mart keeps telling me that we’ll be ok...I really hope we will. At the
moment I feel like we are taking a huge leap into the darkness.
Can’t
wait to see my little stars on Wed! Two weeks feels like ages.
No comments:
Post a Comment