I
am feeling terrible again today and my nausea is really bad! I just about
managed to go to Tesco to do the weekly shop. I carried the shopping home in a
rucksack, carrying the remainder of the bags. That probably wasn't the best
thing to do, but just not sure how much or how little is ok. I`m going to have
to trust my body and if anything feels too much then it probably is. I
developed the worst headache, which turned to being pretty much unbearable by
3pm so I went back to bed and was asleep instantly. Mart woke me up at about
6:30pm to say that some friends were popping over. I really didn`t
want to get up but was so pleased I did. It’s funny how sometimes you can be
feeling so bad, but in the company of people with good happy energy you are
able to lift yourself from it all. We chatted for ages about the babies and
different ways I could generate some income. This was the first time that I had
really spoken to anyone else about the babies other than with Mart and it feels
great. It all feels a lot more real all of a sudden and as soon as they left I went
straight back to bed.
So
here’s my 11 week belly...
11 weeks pregnant

No comments:
Post a Comment