Works
has been a real struggle the last couple of days. I can’t even begin to tell
you how tired I am! I honestly sit for most of the day with my head propped up
in my hands on the verge of nodding off! Bring on the weekend; I am in need of
my bed… I’m also still eating tons. Not large portions, but I’m definitely craving
carbs of any kind, so my draw is filled with breadsticks, crackers, nuts, and
ginger biscuits. I’m still not exactly sure what I am supposed to be eating, or
how much, so I’m trying to eat as much healthy food as possible. I’ve been
reading more about the dietary requirements in the US and although they at
least give you some indication of what food groups and portions you should be
concentrating on, the advice of eating 6000 calories a day and putting on 4st
seems quite a lot. Who knows! I felt ready to tell a few more close friends
today. Again they were all completely shocked, but very supportive.
No comments:
Post a Comment