I
went to work feeling dreadful today and I seem to have picked up the worst cold,
the morning sickness is also at its worst today! Monday at work is client
reporting day, so there is no getting off. I’ve spent most of the day dosed up
on paracetamol and fluids and by the end of the day I was feeling drained and
really sad. I really don’t know if I can go through with this! my body is
feeling weak and feeble and I can only imagine how am I going feel near the
end… I was in tears as soon as I got home. I’m so scared and there is nothing
anyone but me can do about it. Mart is great and reassures me that the right
path will soon present itself and in the meantime I can’t make any decisions
feeling the way I am. I am sent off to bed for another early night without
being able to play with Luke or spend time with Mart! I am feeling so lonely at
the moment….
No comments:
Post a Comment