After a long week I'm more than ready to set off for Grandpa and
Granny Beks today! I'm looking forward to a cozy Christmas in
the country with walks, fires, yummy food and lots of laughter.
We'll be back next Tuesday ready for our specialist appointment
and scan on Wednesday. I had a bit of a scare last night with some light
bleeding (it was only a very small amount, and stopped very soon
after it started), so I'm waiting on this next scan quite anxiously to
make sure that everything is OK. It's not been the best week overall
so I'm glad that it's nearly over and look forward to focusing my
energies on a better one next week.
I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! I hope that you
all have a fabulous day of fun and celebrations however you spend
it.
Lots of love Em, Mart and Luke xxx
Dearest Em, Mart, Luke and the "boys"! Mum and I have been loving reading your blog while getting ready for dinner tonight. Ru, Phil and Scarlet are coming to dinner so there will be a BIG toast to absent friends and family. Thinking of you all and sending lots and lots of love. Love to all love Kate, Doo and John.
ReplyDeleteHi Couzy! That's so lovely to hear! I hope you had a wonderful dinner and a great day today!!! Merry Christmas! We've just finished our christmas lunch and I'm left with two boys in bed sleeping and 4 boys kicking madly in my stomach :) lots of love you all xxx
ReplyDeleteHi Emma, Martin & Luke, hope you all had a super Christmas. Having been away for Christmas I have only just caught up with reading your blog. I am really enjoying reading how this amazing pregnancy is going and I cannot wait to meet you all soon. I too like the suggestion made by your Dad for names!! Take care of yourself and those 4 little bundles. Love to all three of you from Jimmy and I
ReplyDeleteHi Bron, lovely to hear from you! Merry Christmas! I'm looking forward to meeting you. I'm so pleased you're enjoying the updates and my dad will be pleased that you like the names, LOL. Em x
ReplyDelete