Wow,
now that’s a scary thought! I've only got another 5 scans before my
little boys are born... eeek! If we’re lucky then it could be one or two
more. The goal that we’re aiming for is 32 weeks gestation, so fingers
crossed we can make it!
So we had a scan today and I'm incredibly happy to report that everything was fine. There is no sign of Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome (amazing!) and all the boys are looking strong and fit. They have grown the right amount in the last couple of weeks, and are currently sitting exactly on the 50th percentile for a singleton (for those who don’t know, this just means they are exactly average in size in comparison to the medical guideline growth charts). They still look like they have some room to move around in there which wont last much longer. It’s really difficult for our sonographer to scan me and it normally takes about 40mins to check all four. I felt quite sorry for him today as it seems like a struggle to make sure he is measuring the right baby part. I have some scans which didn’t come out that well as by the end both the sonographer and the babies had had enough :) I will post them as soon as I have scanned them in. Just to give you an idea of where we are in the pregnancy; they are all about 14cm long and can now hear the sound of my heart beat and a few other external sounds. It’s time to start clearing the throat for some singing. I hope they all like the same music :) We also had 100% confirmation that we are expecting 4 boys. I know there were a few people who still thought there might be a chance of a girl. Not any more!
I was up at the hospital yesterday to have my cervix measured, and that all looked good too! no sign that anything drastic will be needed to be done at this stage, PHEW!. We also chatted about my lack of energy and heaviness, and as I thought it’s just the way it’s going to be with so much more weight and strain on my body. Apparently my body is at the stage a of 7 month singleton pregnancy. I just need to take it as easy as possible and listen to my body, meaning try and be less stubborn and relax!
So we had a scan today and I'm incredibly happy to report that everything was fine. There is no sign of Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome (amazing!) and all the boys are looking strong and fit. They have grown the right amount in the last couple of weeks, and are currently sitting exactly on the 50th percentile for a singleton (for those who don’t know, this just means they are exactly average in size in comparison to the medical guideline growth charts). They still look like they have some room to move around in there which wont last much longer. It’s really difficult for our sonographer to scan me and it normally takes about 40mins to check all four. I felt quite sorry for him today as it seems like a struggle to make sure he is measuring the right baby part. I have some scans which didn’t come out that well as by the end both the sonographer and the babies had had enough :) I will post them as soon as I have scanned them in. Just to give you an idea of where we are in the pregnancy; they are all about 14cm long and can now hear the sound of my heart beat and a few other external sounds. It’s time to start clearing the throat for some singing. I hope they all like the same music :) We also had 100% confirmation that we are expecting 4 boys. I know there were a few people who still thought there might be a chance of a girl. Not any more!
I was up at the hospital yesterday to have my cervix measured, and that all looked good too! no sign that anything drastic will be needed to be done at this stage, PHEW!. We also chatted about my lack of energy and heaviness, and as I thought it’s just the way it’s going to be with so much more weight and strain on my body. Apparently my body is at the stage a of 7 month singleton pregnancy. I just need to take it as easy as possible and listen to my body, meaning try and be less stubborn and relax!
Wow that's all really good news! Have they suggested some kind of bump support for you?
ReplyDeleteHi There, yes I should hopefully be getting one soon. They are definitely getting heavy now :) x
ReplyDelete