Wednesday, 14 December 2011

Thanks to All My Readers

I just want to thank everyone who has come onto my blog since its been live. I am overwhelmed by the incredible support and feedback. Please feel free to follow the blog ('join this site' button on the right above the blog archive) and leave comments as I would love to hear from you. All the love and support really makes the journey a lot easier.

Em xxx

9 comments:

  1. Hey Emma Congratulations on your amazing pregnancy! I'm in Bristol too, it's a great place to have twins-or-more as there's loads of support and loads of inspiring women who've been there before (although not sure about the quads lol). I think I think I may even have heard about you through the great twins grapevine. Are you going to get some help? I've got a student on placement from the college at the mo. Anyway good luck and might bump into you one of these days.

    Tracy (mum to Eden 3, Fletcher and Lucas 3 months)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy

    Thank you! It's lovely to hear from you, and thanks for stoping by to read my blog. Congrats on your boys :) I'm starting to find a wonderful network of people here, so fingers crossed everything goes to plan and I'll soon have my little stars to get out and about with. Thanks for the advice, I'll look into it. Em

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely blog! Wishing you all the best with your pregnancy and the birth of your boys. Sally - mum to identical twin boys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Emma!
    So happy for you and the babies! I've managed to tell a lot of friends at my 6th form, and they are all so happy for you and ever growingly eager to hear any news that I bring about your pregnancy! :)
    Can't wait to hopefully see them next year!
    Good luck! You seem to be doing great! :D

    Cat :)
    (By the way, I am Martin's cousin - his Aunty Glynis' daughter)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a story! Congratulations again! I hope you are taking it easy, look forward to seeing the next scan pics, and how are you getting on with picking names?
    Katy (twins and more - baby centre) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Sally Smith - hi Sally, thank you so much! and congrats on your ID twins. :) Em x

    @ Catherine - Hi Cat, lovely to hear from you! Mart said it was great to meet you with your mum. Fingers crossed everything goes to plan and you'll have lots of little bundles to cuddle. Love Em x

    @Katy - Thanks so much! names is quite a topic at the moment. I think I might post the list that we have narrowed it down to (still quite large), so I can get some thoughts on the matter :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Em - nice to be able to feel in touch even though we are so far away. You and Martin aren't on line often enough for us to catch up. Glad to see that you are looking so good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are doing great Em - loving the updates :D

    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Jay!!! xxx

    Thanks Dave and Carole!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete