Tuesday, 31 July 2012

Angel Care

These wonderful people deserve a very special mention as they have kindly donated us a quad buggy this week. The Bristol based company run by Mr and Mrs Holbrook does outstanding work in the community, caring for and supporting children, young people and adults, enabling them to be independent and assisting them with their day to day needs. After hearing our story they wanted to help as they know first hand just how difficult day to day care can be. This is the most amazing kindness from them as it now allows me to get out of the house on my own. Some may think this is mad, but in fact i’ve found getting some fresh air, even if it just walking around the block makes such a difference. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Angel Care website: http://www.angelcaresupport.co.uk

The boys look super cute in their new wheels 


6 comments:

  1. Yay Emma!!! So excited for you!! What amazing people and and amazing organisation!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma, it's so funny you should have just come back to blogging because I haven't managed to read your blog for a few months either! I had twins a month before you had your boys so I am only doing half the work you are! I wish I could come and help you. I do feel for you. Your comment about the quad buggy screaming "look at me" made me laugh. I have a triple as I also have a two year old and it's very hard to go anywhere in peace but I love it to pieces, I wouldn't be able to go out by myself otherwise. Big hugs to you and your boys, take care xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!that is an awesome buggy, how very kind of them, these things must make such a difference!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just seen a short BBC cilp of the family, I then found your blog. Just want to say your kids are amazing. You must be so proud. God bless you and all your family.

    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  5. great story, we are expecting triplets around November time! 3 identical boys... and yes natural! so very interested in your story.

    emma mills x

    ReplyDelete
  6. From across the world, your blog made me smile. I'm not even sure how I got to it, but I just finished reading....and smiled many times...relating much of the time, but also saying I can't even imagine. We had troubles having kids, adopted two incredible boys, and had surprise (miracle) twins a year later. 4 kids in a year I thought was lots and exhausting! We also blog and it's so great you can keep up with it because it's amazing to look back! Your family is beautiful. Our twins just turned 4 and I will tell you that it does get easier =) Blessings in the years to come! Thanks for sharing your miraculous story!
    Lori (from Canada)

    ReplyDelete