Friday, 24 August 2012

My Boys Are Famous

My five gorgeous boys were on the news on Tuesday!. They were so well behaved I think they made it look all to easy LOL. Little Luke was a nursey on Monday when they did the filming but had his TV appearance on Tuesday morning on the live BBC breakfast show. Well done boys, you are all such stars xxxx

5 comments:

  1. Amazing! So glad things r going well Emmaand the boys are just adorable xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is amazing!! When my twins were that age, I remember wondering how on earth anyone could handle more than 2 babies at once! And are you sure they're not all identical? they certainly look it! ;) Congrats on your beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So awesome! I just came across this clip and wanted to say congratulations to your family. My husband and I have seven month old identical triplets (girls) and a two year old daughter as well, so we understand the craziness of daily life too! Best wishes from the Beswick family,
    Santa Cruz, CA
    USA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ps. Here we are:)
    http://m.facebook.com/BeswickIdenticalTriplets

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are an inspiration! What a fabulous job you have done with all your boys!

    ReplyDelete