The
angels above have once again chosen another path for someone I dearly
love. Today I say goodbye to my dearest brother Rupert (super uncle to
my 5 stars) who passed away on Saturday after a year long battle with
cancer. He put up such a good fight I honestly never thought we would
loose him. Ru I’m desperately sad that you never got to meet my boys,
but we’ll do you proud I promise. I love you and I’ll miss you every
day!
To Phillipa, my beautiful niece Scarlett, Dad and Bek, I’m sorry I can’t be with you in South Africa today, but please know that I am there in spirit. Thank you to Mon, Si, Mike and Doo for giving me the opportunity to come and say goodbye. Couzey Kate and all the rest of my friends and family thank you for your love and support. I love you all xxx
To Phillipa, my beautiful niece Scarlett, Dad and Bek, I’m sorry I can’t be with you in South Africa today, but please know that I am there in spirit. Thank you to Mon, Si, Mike and Doo for giving me the opportunity to come and say goodbye. Couzey Kate and all the rest of my friends and family thank you for your love and support. I love you all xxx
We are so sorry to hear about the passing of your beloved brother Rupert. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and all your family. Love Jimmy and I
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful picture of the two of you. He loved you very much. Your spirit was most definitely there today. The yellow roses looked beautiful and Ru's beloved sister was mention often. Lots of love Kate xxxx
ReplyDeleteThis is so very sad. Thinking of you. xxx
ReplyDeleteHi Bron, thank you!
ReplyDeleteHi Couz, That's so lovely to hear, love you loads. xx
Hi Maggie, thank you!
Love Em x
Thinking of you and sending Hugs
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear of your loss. Anna xxx
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear you've received this news. What an awful thing to go through with four babies in hospital. I'm sure your brother was really proud of you. Your family is in my prayers xxx
ReplyDelete